Friday, December 14

How Long Could You Last?

♫ Your love never fails
It never gives up
It never runs out on me~

Personally, that's an amazing aspect of God's love.
It never fails.

We're so used to things failing us daily.
If you think about it, is there anything you have right now that won't break, that will last forever?
We always have to 'shop' for new things. Clothes get worn out, electronic devices break/go out of date, we're so used to things not lasting for a long time.

Time has it's toll on all things.
Everything on this earth will come to pass someday.
We may be able to store our most precious belongings in an 'everlasting' safe, but sooner or later, time will get the best of us. The belonging's may have lasted, but your possession over it didn't.

Everything will pass. But one thing~

Since what we call the very beginning, God has loved us.
When He created us, He personally breathed the breathe of life into us. When we disobeyed Him & became infected with sin, He didn't abandon us but even planned His redemption for us.
For the rest of eternity, you can be assured He still loves us.
Isn't that just amazing?

From this, we should really revise where we place our securities.
Personally, my phone is something I feel really secure with. I can listen to music all the time with it, I can read the Bible with it, I can communicate to others with it. It really makes me feel secure when I have it on me.
Alot of the time, I think I seek my phone's security more than God's.

My phone will break one day.
I could lose it.
It could be stolen.
It won't last.

But I think once we're used to things of the world, which won't last, we feel comfortable with them & ignore things not of the world, that do last~

Though it may be hard, whatever may happen in our lives, even if our whole life caves in, if we put God above all things, we can be sure we'll be get through standing strong.
God's love cannot be broken, shaken, or shattered.
It'll prevail against any rough treatment life may give it.

So just have a think 'bout where you place your securities in life.
The only thing that's the most secure & the most trustworthy is God's love.

Until next time,
Godbless~

One Thing Remains - Passion 

Fail Safe- Eowyn

Forever - Fireflight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers