Sunday, December 16

Pages Of Truth

Hey guys,
Thought I might let you know I'm going to start a new blog

It's the holidays for me now, which means alot of spare time.
I thought that it'd be an excellent idea to spend some extra time with God, so I started reading through the Bible again starting at Genesis. This time though, I don't want to just read it, but I really want to think about God's world more & see how I can apply it in my life.

I would like to share my thoughts with you through this new blog.
And if you want, I invite you to read through the passages with me & share your thoughts. In this, I'm sure we can motivate each other to spend more time to read, understand, & apply God's word to our lives.

I really hope that I can make it a habit to spend more time than I usually do on God's word & hopefully my school life, when it get's really busy, will live around this habit so that this may be an ongoing thing.

Here's the link
nonecanbetruer.blogspot.com

Godbless~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers