Sunday, September 16

Dating Non-Christians?

It's a nice peaceful, sunny Sunday afternoon, perfect for blogging. But i really don't know what to write about. I'm really just forcing myself to blog cause of the conditions now.
So here goes~

I'm sure for many of you, if you're a Christian (or maybe if you're not), this question has come at some point:
"Are Christians allowed to date non-Christians"?

Personally, I'm not completely against this, after hearing different opinions, discussions, & sermons about it. It's still a possibility. As long as God's will is put above all else, everything will fit into place perfectly~

Many of you will know it's not ideal to date non-Christians. But the thought of being able to bring "them" into God's family by the relationship keeps the door open.

My pastor pointed out a very good point today though. Throughout The Bible, there are countless examples of believers having relationships with non-believers. More or less all the time, it doesn't work out so well.

I'm not here to given a definite answer this question today, what I'm here to do though, is to give you insight about it from God's Word.

"Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?
What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?" - 2 Corinthians 6:14-15 NIV

Credit goes to my pastor for delivering the message this morning.
Hope that helped in some way or another.

Godbless~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers